Bringing Your Partner to The U.S.? Kick-Start the Process With This App!

So you’re planning to bring your fiancé(e) or your spouse to the United States but you have no idea where to start? We got you covered!
Your first step would be to file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), to get a K-1 visa for your fiancé(e) or a K-3 visa for your spouse. Form I-129F can be intimidating at first. The good news is, there’s an app that helps you fill out the whole application easily, quickly and without the help of a lawyer!

How Does Form I-129F Work?

It’s pretty simple. As a U.S. citizen, you can file Form I-129F either for your foreign fiancé(e) or your foreign spouse. The form helps you get a K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa or a K-3 Spouse Visa. Your fiancé(e) can use the K-1 Visa to enter the U.S. and marry you within 90 days of their arrival whereas your spouse can use the K-3 visa to enter the U.S. while waiting for their green card to be processed.

Important note: If you’re filing for a K-3 Visa, you need to file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, prior to submitting Form I-129F.

What Exactly Does the App Do?

The app helps you fill out Form I-129F easily and accurately thanks to its simplified structure that includes tips and information to guide you through the whole process. It is completely customized and designed to make you skip sections that do not apply to your situation, for example, simplifying the procedure for you. Once you’re done answering all the questions, you will receive a downloadable version of:

  1. The completed Form I-129F
  2. Personalized cover letters
  3. Addendums

All you’ll have to do is download the documents, print them and mail them to the right address.

Applying for a K-1 or a K-3 Visa can seem daunting at first but with the right tools, you’re set for success! Kick-start the process with our easy-to-use app for only $450 and benefit from a limited-time attorney review of your application offered for free!

Return to list of blog posts